Wednesday, July 19, 2017

THANKS A LATTE

My latest card is a Thank You card.  It's especially appropriate for the coffee lover or as a thank you for a coffee related gift. 
The stamp set and dies are Stampin' Up's Coffee Cafe Bundle.  The coffee cups were cut from DSP that coordinates with the bundle. The background paper is from the same stack of DSP.  I used early espresso cardstock for the border and contrasting strip in the center. The blue trim and ribbon were from my stash.  I mounted the "Thanks A Latte" on a tag and attached baker's twine which I tucked under the center medallion. The coffee cups are on Stampin' Dimensionals as are the center piece and the Thanks tag. That whole piece was then attached to a white card base.



The inside is blank to write a personal message of thanks. 

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment