Friday, July 21, 2017

COFFEE CAFE CARD #3

This is another Thank You card I made using the same stamp bundle I used for the last two cards, Coffee Cafe Bundle from Stampin' Up.
I stamped my pieces and thank you on a piece of white cardstock with Crumb Cake ink then using my Big Shot and the matching dies cut the pieces out.  I stamped the dome of the cup on Vellum cardstock and covered it with clear Wink of Stella for a shimmery effect.  I  added a little watercolor to the whipped topping to give it a little more dimension. The cup wrapper was cut from Soft Sky cardstock and the two DSP's were cut from the coordinating paper made for this set. The borders were cut from Crumb Cake cardstock.   
I love this card; I am very happy with the way it turned out.  I love the soft colors and the extra sparkle of the Wink of Stella.  This is definitely my favorite ... so far!  Who wouldn't love receiving this card as a special thank you?  ðŸ˜Š



Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment