Wednesday, July 26, 2017

COFFEE CAFE CARD #6

Life Happens Coffee Helps ... Take 2!

The coordinating DSP for this bundle has a sheet with coffee beans on it but the background is white.  I needed a darker background for what I had in mind so I made my own by stamping coffee beans on a piece of crumb cake cardstock with early espresso ink.  The finished result reminds me of the jungle prints my girls were so fond of when they were teens/young adults; but I digress! 

I used a piece of DSP for the background label and a piece of white cardstock for the center label.  The cup, lid and sentiment were stamped with early espresso ink.  I used garden green ink to stamp the small heart at the top of the cup and cut a heart from garden green (die from Wood Crate Framelits).  I placed a piece of tan grosgrain ribbon I had in my stash at the bottom of the layered labels, placing the heart and coffee beans at the end of the ribbon.  I then centered the assembled cup over the label and ribbon.  

The inside was left blank for a personal message.  




Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment