Thursday, July 20, 2017

COFFEE CAFE CARD #2

This card was made using the same Stampin' Up bundle as the Thanks A Latte card. I stamped the two coffee cups, lids and coffee beans on white cardstock with Early Espresso ink and cut them out with my Big Shot and the matching dies.  I used Pear Pizzazz to stamp the sentiment and adhered the cups to a piece of Pear Pizzazz cardstock which was then layered on a piece of Early Espresso. The background paper is from the coordinating Coffee Cafe DSP using the Early Espresso once again for the border.  I used some braiding cord from my stash to tie around the base and then used dimensionals to place the coffee cups on the background paper. I finished the card by adhering the entire thing to the base of the card using a piece of white cardstock.
I left the inside blank.


Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment