Thursday, July 27, 2017

HOUSE MOUSE - BLOWING BUBBLES NOTE CARD

I thought I would do something a little different today; take a break from the Coffee Cafe bundle and put together a simple clean card.

We got together for a summer picnic last weekend and I was watching our little grandchildren chase giant bubbles ... so much fun!  Who doesn't remember chasing bubbles when they were young; such a sweet summertime activity.  

This stamp makes me smile.  I just love the little one jumping for the bubbles as they're being blown from the wand.  

I used Tim Holtz Broken China distress ink to create the sky.  The image was colored using Copic markers.  I filled the bubbles in with Glossy Accents and when they were dry I brushed Wink of Stella over them (of course!) to give them a little sparkle.  The background label and the bottom mat were cut from black cardstock.  I used a piece of designer paper from my stash for the background piece.  Everything was then adhered onto a white card base; nothing popped up this time, no ribbons or buttons, etc.  - nice and simple.  I didn't want to take anything away from the image, it's just so cute! 




Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment