Friday, July 28, 2017

COOL TREATS SHAKER CARD

This card was made using the Cool Treats bundle from Stampin' Up.  

I stamped three popsicles on white card stock using Cherry Cobble, Lemon Lime Twist and Peek-a-boo Peach and cut them out using the matching die from the set.  I used Crumb Cake for the handles.  Next I cut a template from a piece of white cardstock using the same  die, overlapping them. I placed the popsicles in the open spaces of the white cardstock and adhered them to the designer paper I used as a background.  I created a window using foam strips which I doubled to make it a little deeper so the sequins would move freely.  I topped the window piece with a clear piece of acetate and a frame I created from a cut piece of red cardstock and the designer paper.   

The sentiment is from the Tasty Trucks stamp set.  I stamped it on a piece of white cardstock and "flagged" one end.  I cut a wider flag from red cardstock for a border and adhered the sentiment using glue dots.  




Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment