Saturday, June 24, 2017

GNOME BIRTHDAY CARD

This is a clean and simple card I made for my sister for her birthday.  The stamps are from the You Gnome Me collection by My Favorite Things. 
I layered a piece of dp on the base and then cut a stitched circle using my Big Shot.  I inked the top portion of the circle with Tim Holtz distress ink Broken China and then used the grassy border die from Lawn Fawn to create the grass base of the circle.  Next I stamped the Gnome, snail and mushroom and colored them using my Copic markers.  
The two flag banners were cut from a Spellbinder die and adhered to the green background.  I attached the snail to the top of the mushroom and used 3 dimensional dots to adhere it to the circle with the gnome, which is also popped-up.  I added 3 dimensional pop dots to the circle and adhered that to the background, slightly overlapping the banners. 
Ha! And finally I left the house to go celebrate our birthday and left the card sitting on the kitchen table - where I would be sure to remember it!!!  So she received a belated birthday card in the mail. All's well that ends well...😊


Thanks for looking and Happy Paper Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment