Wednesday, June 14, 2017

DANCE RECITAL CARDS

I made these cards for two of our grandchildren for their dance recital this month.  None of the cute ballet or tap stamps I have would suffice - they are in an acro-dance class (acrobatics and dance combined).  

This stamp set was perfect for the occasion!  The "let's taco 'bout how awesome I am" fits my grandson's personality perfectly. LOL. The same goes for "you're the sweetest" and our granddaughter. 

The stamp set is Tasty Trucks from Stampin' Up.  It can be made into a hot dog truck, a taco truck, an ice cream truck  or a dessert truck; so lots of possibilities and so much fun.  





It doesn't show up in the pictures but I added Wink of Stella to the windows and the headlight on both cards and to the ice cream, frosting and awning on the "sweetest" card.  After all, no card is complete without some sparkle!  

I added ribbon to the "Sweets" card and twine to the Taco card to cover the paper joining and popped both trucks up with 3-D pop dots to add a little dimension.  




Thanks for looking!

Happy paper crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment