Friday, April 7, 2017

CROCHETED TEA SET

How cute is this?!  I used Red Heart Super Saver and a Size G hook to complete this set. I love the way it turned out.  It made me think of all the little Tea Parties and the Teddy Bear Teas I had with my girls when they were little.  I hope it puts a smile on your face as well.
I will be making some more "oreo" cookies.  It seems what I thought was dark brown yarn was actually dark purple! Lesson learned - don't choose your colors when it's dark and you're tired. In the light of day they are clearly purple. LOL.
The link for this pattern can be found here: http://www.amidorablecrochet.ca/2005/01/tea-time-play-set-pattern.html#.WOffO4grLIV



Cookie Plate



Tea Cup, Saucer and Tea Bag


Tea Cup, Saucer & Spoon


Thanks for looking and Happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment