Friday, April 21, 2017

BIRD'S NEST BOX CARD

I have a nice spring card to share with you today.  This is the Bird's Nest Box Card from the Springtime Box Card Collection found on svgcuts.com. 
The card has two inserts with a dimensional branch & flowers on the front.  I used 3-dimensional pop dots to attach the eggs and I distressed all of my edges. The DP is from Graphic 45; unfortunately I cannot remember which collection but I love the paper. I have never seen a collection from them that I didn't love! Their paper is very vintage...my favorite. 
There is a spot on the back of the card to add a sentiment or a message and the card makes a nice decor to have sitting on a shelf this time of  year. 


Front of card

View from the top


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment