Wednesday, April 12, 2017

EASTER EGG BOX CARD

I love this card!  This is my all-time favorite project - ever!  I love the vintage "feel" of the card, I love the paper I used; I just love everything about it.  
I used Graphic 45 paper for the dp. Don't you just love the ladies? and the flowers? and the colors? The egg was cut from a pink marbled paper, I added just a touch of purple under the white around the opening of the egg, some fuzzy flock on the bunny's tail and I popped up some of the eggs with 3-D adhesives to give the card a little more dimension. The base of the card (the blue paper) has a shimmer to it, which doesn't really show in the picture, but it's gorgeous!  
Now I'm thinking perhaps purple would have been a better choice for the flowers....hmmmmm.




This is an SVGcuts design which you can find here:
http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22&products_id=418

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment