Monday, May 6, 2019

PATTERN REVIEW

BACK ZIPPERED HOODED BABY SWEATER

I love this little hooded sweater.  I made this for one of my little ones many years ago and it's still a favorite.  The pattern works up rather quickly; the only downfall is sewing the zipper in (at least for me)!  That task is right up there with weaving in the ends. 😏
It's well worth the time and effort in the end though.  



This sweater is a size 18months however the pattern includes directions for sizes 6 and 12 months as well.  


( The shoulders are actually even although you can't tell it by this picture.  I didn't catch that until I went to post it! LOL)


The sweater was made with Mary Maxim Twinke yarn in Soft Plum and needle sizes 3 & 5.  I used circular size 3 needles for the trim around the face.

This is a paid pattern from Mary Maxim.  If you're interested in making one yourself you can find the pattern at 


Happy Knitting, have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment