Wednesday, May 1, 2019

EASTER BUNNIES

EASTER BUNNIES

A late post I know; but life has a way of taking over!

These are a few of my Easter cards for 2019. These cards were made using My Favorite Things Easter Bunnies Stamp Set.  I love these little bunnies!  They're just so sweet.  




I colored the images with my Prismacolor pencils. I love the soft tones you can get with them.  I used My Favorite Things cloud stencil to add a sky to the background and added some distress ink to the bottom of the design for a little hill for the bunnies to sit/stand on.  





The images were stamped directly onto the "egg" created with Lawn Fawn's Outside In Easter Egg Stackables and then framed with the coordinating Easter Egg Frames Dies.  




The jelly beans are from Lawn Fawn's Eggstra Special Easter stamp set.  And then of course as a finishing touch I added Wink of  Stella glitter to each of the card fronts - just to give it that little something extra! 😊 

Thanks for looking. Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting!

Materials used:

Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Cracked Pistachio and Tumbled Glass
My Favorite Things:  Easter Bunnies Stamp Set; Mini Cloud Stencil
Lawn Fawn: Outside In Easter Egg Stackables and Easter Egg          Frames; Eggstra Special Easter Stamp Set
Cardstock from my stash; Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen; Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad; Stampin' Up Dimensionals; Big Shot; Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue


No comments:

Post a Comment