Friday, October 5, 2018

MOANA CAL - MAUI

It's been a few years since I've participated in a CAL. This Moana CAL seemed like the perfect spot to jump back in.  To be perfectly honest I have never seen this movie, however we have a couple of little "blessings" that love Moana and Christmas is just around the corner! 😊 


I used the exact colors/yarn called for in the pattern.  The block was easy enough to work up - but all those ends!!! I even stopped every now and again to work the ends in and I still ended up with way too many! I think it took me longer to work in the ends then it did to crochet the block. 😂 ...so glad it's completed and happy with the results.  I can't wait to get started on the next block.

Materials:
Red Heart Super Saver yarn: Buff, Warm Brown, White & Black
Crochet Hook size H
Darning needle
Pattern can be found here: https://gataroographs.wordpress.com/2018/09/30/maui/

Thanks for looking and Happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment