Tuesday, August 28, 2018

FIRST DAY APPLES

I don't know about anyone else but I'm having a difficult time believing summer is over already and school is back in session! Where did the time go?
I made these apples for "first day" pics for my grandchildren.  I used my Cricut machine and a purchased svg cut from svgcuts.com.  
The whole apple is adhered to a black background. I used dimensional tape to add the "1" in first and the "day of ___ grade." I used their school colors for the banners. I also inked the edges on all of the pieces to add a little more dimension.  Once I finished a couple they went together rather quickly; most of the time was spent in getting everything cut.  







Materials:
 Paper from my stash - black, red, green, blue, white, yellow, and orange
 Scotch 3M tacky glue
 3D dots
 Cricut machine

link to file: http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=27&products_id=503

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!





No comments:

Post a Comment