Tuesday, July 17, 2018

BB DRAGON

HOTH: BB DRAGON (pattern by AmigurumiBB)

This is the latest project from my crochet hook.  I probably shouldn't even admit this but I started this some time ago.  I didn't have a thread color I liked for the eyes so I set it aside until I could get something I was happy with and, well... 
At any rate, I finally remembered my little friend.  I love the color combination of purple with turquoise, teal, and/or aqua.   I found this pretty aqua color at A C Moore and got to work.  
She was a little challenging when it came to the row of spikes down her back but it's a fun pattern.  I stuffed her pretty firm however  she is still "cuddly" and will make a great playmate for any child. 
I'm pleased with the way she turned out.  I think I may have to try a few more color combinations so she will have some friends to hang out with! 



Here's a view from the side:



And a view from the back:


I love those wings!  They are double thickness so they hold their shape well. :)

Materials used for this project:

Red Heart Super Saver yarn: Pale Plum and Soft White
Size 10 crochet thread: Black, Aqua and White
Size G crochet hook
Fiberfill

p.s.  here is the link to the pattern :)
     https://amigurumibb.com/amigurumibb-blog/free-patterns/?v=7516fd43adaa


Have a Blessed Day and Happy Crocheting!



No comments:

Post a Comment