Wednesday, June 27, 2018

SHAKER CARD

HOW YOU BEAN? SHAKER CARD W/STARS ADD-ON

I used Lawn Fawn's How You Bean? and How You Bean?Stars Add-On stamp sets and dies as well as the How You Bean?Shaker Add-On dies to complete this card. 
The images were colored with Copic markers and then Wink of Stella (clear) was added to some of the stars to give it a little sparkle.  I used Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Spring and Watercolor Wishes papers for my card background.  I cut some additional stars from the Perfectly Plaid paper and added those as well as some pearlescent glitter stars to the shaker. 




This card is actually a graduation card to be received twelve years from now.  It went into a "Time Capsule" for my granddaughter along with a note from nana (😊) on the day she graduated from kindergarten.   The capsule will be opened on the day she graduates from high school. I love that my daughter did this for my granddaughter. What wonderful memories for her...

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment